ARES ProtoTool- Rapid Tooling
Rapid tooling, bridge tolling, soft tooling or prototype tooling, it is known by many names but only ARES delivers on "rapid" with ProtoTool molds built in days not weeks. ARES specialise in rapid turnaround, low cost, pre-series and prototype tooling. Count on our ProtoTool services to bridge the gap between prototype parts and full production injection molded parts.
Advantages of Rapid Tooling
- Real pats from real production materials.
- Low to mid volume production runs in rapid lead times.
- Production parts in days, not weeks, allowiing for comprhensive real world testing that leads to quicker drsign verification.
- Fullfill interim part needs while your full production tool is being built.
- Quick, inexpensive way to get parts in front of clients and management for early design reviews before committing to full production tooling.
- Good options for specialty low volume, but high value parts or productios.
- Test multiple resins to determine best resin choice for full production run.